Thursday 26 March 2009

What's the point of independence?

It occurs to me that I have spent my adult life listening to Scottish Nationalists telling me that "independence" would be wonderful. But I've never actually seen or heard any of them explain why. Or what exact difference it would make. If any.



The SNP in power has proved to be singularly incompetent. They have failed to deliver any of their main manifesto promises so, presumably, "independence" is not what the SNP would do... otherwise it would be a total mess.



And who could believe in a total mess?

2 comments:

  1. SUPPORT A REFERENDUM AND GET RID OF THE ISSUE FOR A GENERATION, THEN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no problem with a referendum. It's Alex Salmond that doesn't want it.

    BTW, could you address the post and explain why independence would be wonderful?

    Bet not.

    ReplyDelete